1. Lived with a professional firefighter for over a year, without a single working smoke detector in the house.
2. Been pushed out of an airplane at appx. 11,000 feet, and lived to tell about it.
3. Ran out of gas on the Potomac River at 10pm, and turned a straight guy gay while waiting for a rescue.
4. Almost died of appendicitis - appendix was as ripe as the surgeon had ever seen, without actually bursting.
5. Been run over by a woman on a sled (according to my baby book, anyway. I don't remember it!)
6. Been to a wedding in fursuit.
7. Got a Varsity letter in high school.. in FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America)
8. Watched as my toten-chip instructor in the Boy Scouts cut his wrist open with an axe. For the second time.
9. Lived with two lesbians while I was straight, and two straight guys once I was gay.
10. Snuck into the first class cabin before takeoff, and got away with it (for the whole flight)